Monday, September 10, 2007

Dog Blog - Gracie Speaks

September 8, 2007 - Momma brought me to this dog park at the Hawaiian Humane Society. I was too afraid to go in the water with all the other dogs - they scare me with all their sniffing and jumping around. A young one kept chasing me around the whole park and kept nipping at my neck. What a pesty pup. I guess she wanted to play but I was not in the mood so I growled at her. Her master had to take her away.

Momma was patient and considerate and waited until all those nasty dogs left the park so I could play in the pool by myself. She knows how much I like chasing tennis balls so she threw two of them in the water and I jumped in and thought, 'hey, this isn't so bad, I can touch bottom'. I even dipped my head under water for a second. That was fun even if it was for a little while. Soon I heard dogs came into the park so Momma took me out of the water. I can't wait to go back again!




1 comment:

iMav said...

Awww, sweet Gracie, that must've been quite the adventure for her! Nothing like your little
ones experiencing something new.