Friday, October 5, 2007

Gracie Speaks: Is Momma Okay?

Today Momma got to stay home again. She didn't look too well because she didn't want to play today. She was at the computer early this morning so I didn't bother her too much. Then she left me for a little while. She came back with bags of very cold stuff. Then she told me to get in the truck. We went to a place where they gave her coffee through her window. Then she went to another place and they gave her food through her window too. I don't think I'm supposed to be left alone. I stuck my nose in the bag with the food - it smelled real good. She scolded me. But she rolled my window down so I could stick my nose out. That felt really cool.

We came back home and she ate her food. Then we went out again. This time it was a long drive. When we stopped we got out and I saw the ocean. We walked along a busy street and down a little lane. I don't know why we went there but I liked the smell of the ocean. I think I knew the houses there so I tried to drag Momma to the front door of one house but she pulled me back. Then we passed by another house on the way back up to the street and I wanted to go there too but she pulled me back again. We went back home after that and she went to sleep and so did I. She looked really tired. I hope she's okay.

No comments: