Sunday, October 14, 2007

The Melon Kiwano

I paid $5.99/lb for this fruit. I'm such a sucker. It looked so pretty and interesting on the outside. The inside was green with white seeds. I dug my spoon into one of the segments and lifted out this green gelatinous thing filled with seeds. It reminded me of slightly melted lime Jello. Didn't have much of a taste. I ate most of one-half and didn't want more so I dumped the whole thing.


















While looking for a Halloween costume in my many boxes of costumes I went to get an empty box from my son's old room (he moved out so the room is full of boxes). Through the blinds I saw the moon above the horizon with the palm trees off to the side. Had to see how this came out in pics. Not really well but I'm posting them anyway.






No comments: