Wednesday, October 3, 2007

It Cost What???

I picked up my prescription yesterday and nearly couldn't breathe because of the cost. $165 for three months supply of 20mg/day Lipitor. I cannot wait to get this over with. Once my cholesterol level is down I'll be sure to keep it down. Rowing machine for 50 minutes Monday night and a 40 minute step Reebok aerobics last night. Yay!

Today I had a wonderful dinner with my son. Genki Sushi across the street left me full of sushi, salad and tofu. Yum.

Tomorrow morning I go and get my biopsies done. Wish me luck.

Off to ride the bike for at least 45 minutes. Or until my butt gets numb. Okay, I just rode my bike for 50 minutes and I went 10 miles. My crotch is really numb. Tomorrow I hit the treadmill. Oh wait, I can't exercise after my surgery. Crap. I'll see if I can get away with the bike.

No comments: