Wednesday, October 10, 2007

What the Hell Did I Eat?

Okay, so I was going to brag and say that I was on the treadmill for an hour last night, and I was, but as soon as I was done with that and stretched I felt so incredibly sick. I laid down on the bed and I felt bloated and dizzy. The room was almost spinning around. I could not find a comfortable position anywhere. I went downstairs and laid down on the carpet and stayed still while I watched some TV. Got worse. I could not move at all. I swear any type of motion made me want to barf. I did manage to get up once just to get some cool air from the freezer but had to lay back down because I was gettin' sweaty and lightheaded and just plain nauseous. Gracie wanted to play too but I told her to go away. She laid down nearby. Hubby had to get a sheet to cover me because I couldn't move. After about a half hour or so I was feeling better and went back upstairs to go to bed.

I think it was something I ate and not from over exertion on the treadmill. All I did was walk, no running at all. So it had to be my lunch - a clubhouse sandwich I got at a nearby place downstairs from work.

I'm just glad I got up feeling much better this morning.

This morning I ordered some sushi from Aloha Sushi in town and drove to Pali Momi to give it to the wonderful staff that helped me through my ordeal last week. Then I came back to the office and barricaded myself in one of the attorney's office so I could concentrate on a project that had (still has) a deadline. The attorney was on another island.

No comments: